Wednesday, July 16, 2014

...remember me?


Hi, ya'll!  

Anyone still stop by here anymore?

First of all, let me just apologize for taking a pretty loooooooong hiatus from the blog without any warning to my readers.  It really wasn't an intentional break, it just sort of organically happened.  A LOT has been going on- with end of the year craziness at school, buying a house with my husband, coping with a severe illness in my family, moving into the house, and decorating the house. THEN add celebrating weddings/ showers/ anniversaries/ birthdays/ traveling- it has added up to a pretty amazing and busy summer.

That being said, I do plan on getting back in the swing of things with my little corner of the Internet after a nice, long, relaxing break.  First up- a little documentary of our recent travels to Jamaica. My sweet husband surprised me with this little getaway for our three year wedding anniversary.  We went with another couple that we are very good friends with, and I must admit- it was the best vacation I have been on in a LONG time.  















I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer so far, 
and I cannot express how much I appreciate each and 
every one of you reading this blog.  I look forward with sharing 
much more with you in the upcoming weeks!

Sincereley,


3 comments:

  1. i love the demin/chambray top you are wearing in the 1st picture! do you mind sharing where you bought it from? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back pretty lady! I hear you about that life stuff… currently dealing with it right now!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of what looks to be a pretty fun trip!

    http://www.iolablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...