Friday, March 7, 2014

what i wore: pattern play






Coat: Elle via Kohl's | Sweater: LL Bean (similar here) | Pants: Jcrew (similar here) | Bag: Tory Burch and here | Shoes: Ebay (original here) | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklace: Etsy | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Michael Kors, Stella and Dot, Brina Box, and T+J Designs | Rings: Forternal and Groopdealz (similar here) |  Lipstick: YSL #7





Hope your week is ending on a great note.

I know, I know.
 I am wearing this coat OUT, but it
has quickly become one of my "go-to" choices 
for staying warm, as well as feeling on trend
with spring with the light (and bright) color.

Have a wonderful weekend, 
and thank you so much for reading!

Sincerely,


3 comments:

  1. so cute. love the mixed prints. stripes + polka dots work so well together!

    xo. jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the pink ties everything together! On point lady!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the mix print! You look great. Btw congratulations on your new home it is beautiful!

    KT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...