Wednesday, March 5, 2014

what i wore: green with envy






Camo Jacket: Wet Seal (similar here) | Sweater: Gap (similar here) | Jeans: Forever 21 (similar here) | Shoes: Ebay (original here) | Beanie: Forever 21- available in lots of colors! | Necklace: Jcrew | Bag: Phillip Lim x Target | Sunnies: Cole Haan (borrowed- forgot to pack these) | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Michael Kors, Stella and Dot, Brina Box, and T+J Designs | Rings: Forternal and Groopdealz (similar here) | Lips: YSL #7




I saw this look last week on one of my favorite blogs,
Suburban Faux Pas, and knew I immediately had to recreate it!
I LOVE the look of camo mixed with bright neons.

Is that a little too Tennessee of me?

Sincerely,


1 comment:

  1. Love your camo jacket! I purchased one last spring and I was so surprised that I wore it so frequently; perfect for layering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...