Monday, March 24, 2014

what i wore: femme fatale






Trench Coat: NY & Co (last spring- here are this season's options) | Tights: Target | Booties: Sam Edelman | Sunnies: Amazon (original here) | Necklace: Love Always Couture (mine is the large, gold dipped) | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Lips: MAC Saint Germain



You know what they say. 
April showers bring May flowers..
and I'm going to need a cute rain coat.

Isn't that how it goes???

I think I literally screamed when I found this beautiful
powder pink trench coat last spring at New York and Company.

This trench coat is incredibly well made, and doesn't wrinkle
easily, which makes it one of my favorite layers to sport
during this up and down weather season.

I am currently on Spring Break right now (hallelujah).

We were originally planning to head to Destin, FL.  
Now that we have bought a house, we figured 
it would be more economical to stay in town.  
I will be doing lots of reading and working out.  

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week.
Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely need a cute rain coat & this one certainly fits the bill! Gorgeous!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...