Tuesday, March 4, 2014

what i wore: day at the cafe







Blazer: Forever 21 (similar here and here) | Sweater: Vince Camuto (similar here) | Jeans: Forever 21 (similar here) | Beanie: Target (similar here) | Shoes: Ebay (original here) | Bag: Phillip Lim x Target | Sunnies: Cole Hann (borrowed, I forgot to pack these) | Necklace: Etsy | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Michael Kors, Stella and Dot, Brina Box, and T+J Designs | Rings: Forternal and Groopdealz (similar here) | Lips: YSL #7



I am finding more and more that I am drawn to simple,
basic pieces that I can repeatedly mix and match
in my closet.  I have owned this classic black blazer for 
over five years, and it is still one of my favorite staples!

I do prefer to add a little edge to my more simple outfits by using accessories.
This amazing beanie, rock stud heels, and deconstructed jeans seem to do the trick.
It requires a little bit of a double-take, keeping the eye interested!

Ya'll stay warm!

PS: If you missed out on this gorgeous Gap Pink Moto Jacket,
or have been coveting J.Brand's Hot Pink Moto Jacket ($1,195!)
enjoy this look for less from Modcloth!



Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. i am loving those jeans and they are from F21...LOVE LOVE!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the jeans and blazer look.

    www.bananamoda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...