Friday, March 28, 2014

what i wore: cheerful chambray







Shirt: Madewell (similar here and here) | Skirt: Blaque Label via Lulu's (old- similar here) | Shoes: Asos (similar here) | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Groopdealz (oringinal here), T+J Designs, Brina Box, and Stella and Dot | Necklace: Love Always Couture (mine is the gold dipped, 1.5 in) | Lips: MAC Saint Germain



Here is a bright and cheery look for this Friday!
I love the bright pops of colors in this look,
and I cannot stop wearing this Madewell chambray shirt. 

I scored it on sale a few months ago,
and actually got it a size too big for a more comfortable, relaxed fit.  
I was nervous that it would be too frumpy, but I actually
prefer its oversized fit compared to my other chambray shirts.

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!


And remember, if you love today's look,
I would really appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to 
 It means the world to me! xo!!

Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. perfectly paired outfit- love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! You need to post again soon! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...