Thursday, March 27, 2014

my new "it" bag


Long story short- I have been on an insanely crazy hunt for a pink bag.
I originally had my sights set on the Phillip Lim Pashli in Pink, 
as my twenty-seventh birthday is fast approaching.
Unfortunately, after weeks of hunting and hunting, 
I was still unable to get my hands on a pink Pashli.

I did happen to see a bag that I adored weeks ago,
but only found it in black and white polkadots.
By some miracle, I was perusing through DSW's
website of all places- and saw my dream purse
in my dream color.

Ladies, meet Betsey Johnson's Hopeless Romantic Tote.
I ordered it in pink because- duh- I already explained that.
But I would be totally okay with having 
this purse in every color it is made in.  
I really can't choose a favorite.




Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. This bag is the cutest!!!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I love it!! Betsey Johnson designs some of THE cutest bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...