Monday, March 10, 2014

mane monday

via- Parlor and Juke Salon in Nashville, TN

Well, it is time for my yearly hair itch!

Around this time last year, I chopped my hair off not once, but twice.
I didn't immediately regret it, but I have been missing my longer and lighter locks.

With spring and summer hopefully approaching, I have been searching Pinterest
high and low for some inspiring looks.  

Length and cut wise, I am trying to grow it out to this:

via

Color wise, I am hoping to do some face framing highlights for sure.

via

I'm about 50/50 on whether or not I would like to do bayalage?
I LOVED my ombre locks, but wonder how this is to maintain.
Have any of you tried bayalage? Is it damaging?  

via

Any of your input is clearly appreciated!
I have a hard time taking the plunge when it comes to my hair, 
but typically am satisfied after a big change!

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...