Wednesday, February 26, 2014

what i wore: spring fever





Sweater: Jcrew (similar here and here) | Jeans: Nordstrom | Shoes: Asos (similar here) | Bag: Coach (here in diff color, similar here) | Belt: Target | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklace: Love Always | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Stella and Dot, T+J Designs, and Brina Box | Rings: Forternal and Groopdealz



I've got it bad.

As I mentioned earlier, we had AH-MAZING 
weather in Nashville over the weekend.

I didn't even have to wear long sleeves, or a coat.  
It was a cruel taste of what is hopefully soon to come.

Bring on the warmer temperatures!

Sincerely,



1 comment:

  1. I love those jeans! I've been on the hunt for a new of pair of distressed boyfriends!

    www.lovechampagnetaste.blogspot.com

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...