Monday, February 24, 2014

what i wore: pastel pink







Coat: Elle via Kohl's (only $48!) | Sweater: Nicole Miller (similar here- major sale!)| Jeans: Forever 21 (similar here) | Shoes: Jcrew (similar here- on sale!)| Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklaces: Jane and Groopdealz | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Brina Box and T+J Designs | Rings: Forternal and Groopdealz |  Lips: MAC in Saint Germain


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  
Luckily we had some AMAZING weather in Nashville- 66 degrees!
With spring *hopefully* being around the corner, I am all about
wearing some fun and feminine pastel colors. 

My sweet mother in law gave me this coat for Valentine's Day.  
I was so sad when I missed the blush Jcrew cocoon coat, 
and this was about as similar as I could find 
to match my favorite new Tory Burch Bag.

Beware- this coat runs small so definitely size up!
As in, I normally would have ordered a 4, but needed a size 10!?!
That must be why it is on CRAZY sale. 

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...