Wednesday, February 12, 2014

what i wore: one love







Blouse: J.crew (similar here, here, here, and here) | Skirt: J.crew (similar here-on sale, and here) | Tights: Target | Boots: Tory Burch (similar here) | Bag: Coach (same-diff color, similar here) | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklace: c/o Bip and Bop | Ring: David Yurman | Lips: Revlon



Happy Hump Day, dolls!

I can't believe it is already Wednesday.
This month is totally flying by, which is fine by 
me, because I am so over winter and its wrath.

This is what I will be wearing to our class Valentine's celebration on Friday.
Holidays are SUCH a big deal to little kids, 
which is one of the most fun parts of being a first grade teacher.

Comfy, casual, with some flat riding boots to top it all off.
Deserves an A+ in my book!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...