Monday, February 17, 2014

what i wore: little miss monday linkup {sunglasses}







Blouse: Forever 21 (similar here) | Jeans: Forever 21 (similar here and here) | Hat: Forever 21 (similar here and here) | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Purse: Phillip Lim x Target (original here) | Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here) | Fur: Vintage (similar here) | Lips: MAC Rebel



Happy President's Day! 
 I hope that you all are enjoying this lovely day off of work.
Shouldn't all weekends be four day weekends?!

Today I have the pleasure of linking up with 
to show of some seriously fun sunglasses!
It appears that the blue mirrored aviators are 
THE pair of sunglasses for the upcoming spring/summer season.

I really wasn't sure if I was going to love this pair on me or not,
so rather than splurging on the original Ray Ban pair, I ordered a

Verdict?
I LOVE them.
 
 
Sincerely,
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I'm a complete fan of the mirrored aviators! I haven't pulled the trigger too, but maybe forever should be a good start.
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this look! Simple & chic.

    www.lovechampagnetaste.blogspot.com

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...