Wednesday, February 19, 2014

what i wore: creme de la creme






Jacket: Zara (similar here) | Sweatshirt: Nordstrom | Skirt: c/o DressLily | Boots: Sam Edelman | Beanie: Target (similar here- ON SALE) | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklace: Etsy | Ring: David Yurman | Lips: MAC Rebel


We all know that I have an unusual obsession with tulle skirts, 
as evidenced here, here, here, and here.

So you can imagine my excitement when I received 

I love how you can dress a tulle skirt up girly, or toughen it up with a leather jacket.
My favorite odd couple- tulle and leather.

My other favorite- a price that can't be beat.
Hello, $7.47 ?!?!?

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...