Monday, February 10, 2014

be my valentine







 Blouse: Forever 21 (similar here- extra 30% off with code XOXO) | Faux Leather Dress: Christmas Gift (similar here and here) | Tights: Target | Shoes: Asos | Purse: Chanel | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Lips: YSL #7 | Ring: David Yurman



As I mentioned earlier, I am totally riding on the Valentine band wagon.  

So in order to celebrate one of the sweetest holidays, 
I am bringing you all four different 
Valentine appropriate looks this week.
 (...and who doesn't love a theme?)

Stayed tuned for more fun looks to follow!

Sincerely,




1 comment:

  1. Yes I will be your Valentine pretty lady! Love the red leather dress!!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...