Monday, January 6, 2014

what i wore: punk princess






Jacket: Zara | Sweater: Nicole Miller via JC Penny (similar here) | Pants: Joe Fresh via JC Penny | Shoes: Ebay (original here) | Hat: Target (similar here) | Clutch: Style Revel | Necklace: Etsy | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew (similar here) and Stella and Dot | Rings: Stella and Dot and Forternal | Lips: MAC Viva Glam I



Happy Monday!  

I can't believe my Christmas break is already over and
I am already back at school working with my sweet firsties.
UPDATE- Its really, really cold and icy here.
School is closed for today and tomorrow- YIPEE!

As promised, I have something very exciting lined up for this week.
I am lucky enough to be the featured blogger for Style Revel this month, and my
debut party will be happening tomorrow night at 7pm.  

 
This clutch is just a little sneak peek of what is to come!
Check out below the outfit that will be making its debut tomorrow night,
along with a little Q & A session from yours truly!  



See you then!

PS: Thank you to all who participated in this amazing giveaway!
Click here to see if you won.
Please contact  fashionbymariahblog@gmail.com
to claim your phenomenal prizes!

Sincerely,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...