Thursday, January 23, 2014

mod cloth uniquely you challenge




I was contacted by Mod Cloth to participate in this week's "Uniquely You" Challenge, 
which was centered around styling their lovely Diagonal Alley Coat

What a fun challenge, right?  

I chose to pair this classic coat with a cozy cat sweater,
 sleek faux leather leggings, and lots of bordeaux accents!

Lucky for you, this fabulous coat is 
currently on sale for 50% off- down to $69.99?!?!?!

Be sure to stop by Modcloth for your chance to style this coat your 
own unique way, and to shop all of these other amazing pieces. 

Needing more outfit inspiration?
Find this outfit and more on Polyvore!



Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. I love that hat! I have been looking for a redish nail polish too, I think I may try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is just WOW.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    Fashion - http://www.purrpleivy.com/
    Health and Fitness - http://purrple-ivy-fitness.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...