Monday, January 27, 2014

groopdealz stealz + latest shopping purchases



Today's post is a little bit of everything!

My top picks for GroopDealz, as well as some things
that have recently made their way from my online 
shopping cart to my front door.  

I know everyone is so sick of this cold weather, and 
so sick of everyone complaining about it, 
BUT YA'LL.  
I belong at the equator.
So until the weather shapes up just a tad, I will be 
putting the outfit posts on hold for this week!

Without further ado- my latest and 
greatest purchase that I am obsessed with!




And the newest additions to my beauty routine.



to stay up to date with all of latest obsessions!


Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,



1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing that TB bag for a few weeks! It's the perfect color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...