Tuesday, December 31, 2013

what i wore: "i die"

 
 
 
 
Sweater: Rock and Republic via Kohl's (similar here and here) | Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21 (similar here) | Jeans: Chip and Pepper via Belk | Shoes: Jcrew | Purse: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklace: Groopdealz | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew (similar here) and Stella and Dot | Rings: Forternal and Stella and Dot | Lips: MAC Viva Glam I

 
 
I am beginning to have quite the collection of faux fur vests, 
especially after this Christmas!
I just cannot get enough of them- perfect for layering in the winter.
You can dress them up or down, and stay warm indoors without getting too hot.
Besides, who doesn't love playing dress up as the fabulous Rachel Zoe?!?!
 
I hope you all have an amazing time ringing in 2014 with your loved ones!
I will be attending a Moon Taxi Concert via Party Bus with some friends- so excited!
 
Also- I am going to have to give a BIG SHOUT OUT 
to my wonderful husband/ photographer, 
who just got another PROMOTION!  
Congrats babe- you've really earned it.
2014 is looking bright!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. I love the shine and the fur put together. BRILLIANT! Happy NYE to you:)

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I die over you hanging out with Moon Taxi on NYE, I adore those guys! And I am also swooning because you have my dream shoes on! I hope I get to see your pretty face soon!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...