Tuesday, December 10, 2013

all gold all the time

 




It's no surprise that I have a serious infatuation with gold right now. 
Which is funny, considering when I was in high school we would all 
rather die than get caught with gold jewelry on- it seemed so 80s!

But, as with most things in the fashion world, 
what goes around comes back around.
 Personally, I cannot get enough of this gorgeous metallic.  
Especially around this time of year.

How are you feeling about the gold trend?

Sincerely,

 

3 comments:

  1. have always loved gold! never liked wearing silver, strangely enough-- opposite problem. ;)

    xo, lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I just got the white and gold giraffe ring holder from anthro...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gold errythang! Love this round up!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...