Tuesday, November 5, 2013

what i wore: talk is cheap





Sweater: Forever 21 | Skirt: Tinley Road via Piperlime (similar here) | Shoes: Ebay- no longer available (original here) | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Sunnies: Amazon (original here) | Necklace: Etsy | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew (similar here) and Stella and Dot | Lips: MAC Please Me


Sorry for the odd lighting- still adjusting to Daylight Savings, I suppose!
Regardless, this has to be one of my favorite outfits that I wore this weekend.
I really love this sweater from Forever 21- the sequin details are amazing and it
is actually quite light weight for a sweatshirt!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. lips on lips! Love the whole look pretty lady, and seriously BOO to Daylight Savings time.

    xx
    Here&Now

    Enter vote my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...