Tuesday, October 15, 2013

what i wore: white rebel





Jacket: Wet Seal (similar here) | Chambray: Forever 21 | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Ebay (original here) | Purse: Phillip Lim x Target | Sunnies: Amazon (original here) | Brooch: Chanel | Necklace: c/o VeryJane | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: Forternal | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2 (similar here), and Stella and Dot |  Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance


We all know that the rule of "No White After Labor Day" is old news.
Yet, I still don't want to look like I am wearing summer clothes!

I decided to pair these white jeans with a classic chambray shirt with a camouflage utility jacket for a pop of fall colors.
Add a few black accessories, and voila-
you have a warm and easy to wear fall ensemble that incorporates your white jeans!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. super cute! loving the camo and love how u add in the cc pin! so great!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore my white jeans the other day too! I added it with my j.crew down vest to make it look more Fall appropriate! ;)

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...