Monday, October 7, 2013

what i wore: magenta magic





Dress: Ann Taylor (old- similar here) | Shoes: SheInside (old- similar here) | Purse: Tory Burch (old- similar here) | Necklace: Etsy | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2- similar here, and Stella and Dot | Ring: Forternal | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: CoverGirl Spellbound | Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance

These pictures were shot earlier today, and I was actually cold while taking them! 
I am so excited that the brisk fall temperatures are here, and that I get to spend 
the next week away from school and spending quality time with my family
....in a sweater ;)

Shop the look:


Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. This dress is so amazing. I love the color. I'm also loving the Tory Burch crossbody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photoshoot location! Not to mention that killer dress on you pretty lady! LOVE
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...