Tuesday, October 22, 2013

what i wore: herringbone heaven





 
Turtleneck: Jcrew (old- similar here) | Vest: Jcrew Factory (no longer available- similar here) | Skirt: Kohl's (similar here) | Boots: Tory Burch (similar here and here) | Purse: Phillip Lim x Target | Sunnies: Amazon (original here) | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2 (similar here), and Stella and Dot

So you have already seen a lot of this Phillip Lim for Target purse.  
That is because I love it.  
You also need to get ready to see a lot of this Jcrew Factory Herringbone Vest.  

I totally kicked myself last winter for not purchasing it.  
Lucky for me (and many of you I suspect), Jcrew believes in second chances!



And yes, I was photo bombed by my dog in the second picture.  
What a D-I-V-A!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. I have that skirt, so now I have a new outfit to put together for it. Thanks so much for this great black/white look. Loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kick myself for not snagging that herringbone vest. Love the look!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...