Monday, October 14, 2013

what i wore: grunge glam






Plaid Shirt: Wet Seal (old- similar here) | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: Steve Madden (old- Target version here) | Purse: Chanel | Sunnies: Amazon (original here) | Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and c/o Candy Couture (similar here) | Ring: David Yurman


I have really been digging the 90's grunge look lately. 
Of course, I had to add some girlishness to this otherwise tomboy look. 
I did this by throwing in some soft curls and a classic Chanel bag.
 I think this provides the perfect juxtaposition of grunge and glam!

Sincerely,


1 comment:

  1. Omg! I love the boots and of course the arm candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...