Friday, October 18, 2013

what i wore: casual friday







Sweater: Two by Vince Camuto | Jeans: Thrifted Abercrombie + Fitch (similar here) | Scarf: ILY Couture (no longer available- similar here) | Glasses: Warby Parker | Shoes: Sole Society | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2 (similar here), and Stella and Dot | Ring: Forternal | Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance


Not much glitz or glam in today's look- but this is probably how I dress 85% of the time.  I actually need glasses because of near sightedness, and was so thrilled when I ordered these Warby Parker glasses around this time last year.  I try to limit wearing them only to when I drive or I absolutely need them, but with my allergies actin' a fool this week, they were a must!  

And yes, you read that correctly.  
These jeans are Abercrombie and Fitch.  
Bringing it back to the glory days.....laugh it up!
I actually scooped these up about a month ago while thrift shopping. 
They have the perfect distressing, and they feel like I have owned them my entire life.  
I have been wearing them nonstop.

PS: I love these shoes, and I ordered them in black and red.  
Please note that if you order these, I strongly suggest that you order 
one size up, as they tend to run quite small.  
Other than that, they are uber comfortable and perfect for work!

PSS: Snatched up this sweater at Belk a few weekends ago
during the Chip + Pepper event- faux leather shoulder patches = total swoon. 

Sincerely,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...