Tuesday, October 15, 2013

what i wore: camo scarf






Jacket: LC Lauren Conrad (old- similar here) | Tee: Forever 21 | Jeans: Chip + Pepper x Belk | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Phillip Lim x Target | Scarf: Body Shop (similar here) | Sunnies: Amazon (original here) | Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: Forternal | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2 (similar here), and Stella and Dot | Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance



My mom bought this exact scarf a few months ago, except hers had a neon green accent stripe.  Of course I tried multiple times to steal it, but she wouldn't let me.  A few weeks later, I received a sweet care package in the mail with this scarf in it from my dear mom- the only difference is this scarf has a pink accent stripe!

We all know that camo is HUGE for this season, and camo accents are no exception.  Not everyone feels comfortable wearing a camo jacket or pants, but I have seen loads of camo accessories like scarves, shoes, purses, etc. that you could work into your everyday wardrobe for a subtle dash of the hot trend.  

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...