Friday, October 4, 2013

just chic







Denim Jacket: American Eagle- thrifted (similar here) | Jeans: Zara (similar here) | Tee: Forever 21 (similar here) | Purse: Phillip Lim for Target | Shoes: Steve by Steve Madden | Sunnies: Amazon | Necklace: Etsy | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, and Stella and Dot | Ring: Forternal | Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance | Lips: MAC Please Me

There is nothing I love more than glamming up and otherwise casual outfit.  I had been longing for this crystal lattice necklace, spotted at J.crew, for forever.  Luckily I found a great replica on Etsy and have been blingin' ever since.  

I was also very lucky when my mother in law came to town this past weekend, and wanted to purchase something special for me at the Belk event.  I chose these "Ravesh" pumps by Steve for Steve Madden, which are a beautiful olive suede.  Hands down, the perfect pair for camo!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for reading!
I am officially off to Memphis.

Sincerley,


2 comments:

  1. I want those Steve Madden heels so bad! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...