Thursday, October 31, 2013

groopdealz stealz


Scull Scarf- $7.99 (available in other colors) //  Chambray Button Down- $25.95 // Fall Blouse- $15.99 (available in other colors) // Zara Inspired Lace Up Boots- $28.99 (available in other colors)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hope you all are having an amazing week.  

So sorry for the lack of outfit posts this week, 
I have been down for the count with my semi-annual sinus/ear infection combo.  
Hopefully things will be back to normal ASAP!

In the mean time, one of my favorite things to do while sitting at home sick is to shop online.  
So here you have it- my top picks from Groopdealz this week!

Which one is your favorite?

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...