Thursday, October 10, 2013

groopdealz stealz


I am excited to share with you a fun collaboration with Groopdealz that kicks off this week!  

For those of you who may not know, Groopdealz is an online flash sale boutique.  They offer a wide variety of products that varies from jewelry, accessories, clothes, shoes, home goods, and even seasonal items for extremely discounted prices!

I have been a long time customer of the site because of their incredibly low prices on current trends.  My favorite thing probably has to be their jewelry, because they offer many of the latest J.Crew styles for a much more affordable price.  

Each and every Thursday I will be handpicking my top picks from Groopdealz!  
Be sure to register for their site so that you can gain access to these amazing steals. 
 And remember, the early bird gets the worm...these items sell out Q-U-I-C-K!


Dainty Bow Ring- $5.99 //  Studded T-Strap Flats (available in two colors!)- $21.99 // Day and Night Striped Blouse- (available in two colors!)- $24.99 // Outlaw Spike Bracelets- $8.99

Be sure to stop by next week to see 
some of my other favorite picks.
Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...