Tuesday, October 1, 2013

charcoal







Romper: Forever 21 | Heels: Forever 21 | Purse: Chanel | Sunnies: Amazon | Necklace: Etsy | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and Candy Couture c/o | Ring: David Yurman | Nails: China Glaze Make an Entrance | Lips: MAC Please Me

This romper is such a unique color- the description calls it "charcoal," but it certain lighting it can look navy, gray, or even a deep emerald green.  I absolutely adore the classic shape of the romper itself- very refined, yet very cozy!  The material is extremely forgiving and comfortable.  What I love most is that it isn't easily wrinkled, which is a HUGE plus.

Also, I am absolutely dying over these Forever 21 Refined Buckle Booties...I tried to order them in red, only to receive an email that they were out of stock.  Luckily, a sweet tweeter notified me that they had just been stocked in black and nude, so I obviously ordered them in both colors.  

They have been on my feet nonstop. 

Hope your week is off to a great start!
Thanks for reading :)

Sincerely,


1 comment:

  1. I adore those shoes! I actually posted about them on my blog :)

    www.lovechampagnetaste.blogspot.com

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...