Monday, September 23, 2013

wuyw's emmy awards best dressed list

image via
image via


image via

image via
Hands down, the Best Dressed recipient goes to the always glamorous Rose Byrne!

image via
 It wasn't until I put all of these photos together on one page that I realized how many of them were blush pink.
 Can't say that I am surprised, though!  

I am not a huge fan of award shows, and I actually didn't watch too much of last night's Emmys due to my husband's fantasy football addiction.  
But of course I made it a point to follow the red carpet, and was not disappointed in this year's looks.  

Here are my top picks, 
with Rose Byrne taking it for the win!

What was your favorite look?

Sincerely,


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the first gown! The blush pink is stunning on everyone.

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...