Monday, September 16, 2013

what i wore: leather pencil skirt






Top:  LC Lauren Conrad (OLD- similar here) | Skirt: Tinley Road via Piperlime (similar here) | Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here) | Bag: Celine | Sunnies: Amazon | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and 4, Candy Couture c/o (similar here) | Watch: Citizen | Ring: David Yurman | Lips: MAC Please Me

This faux-leather pencil skirt is getting a lot of mileage lately!  I love the sophisticated and classic shape of the pencil skirt, but feel that the faux leather gives it a more edgy appeal.  In my personal opinion, leather is not off limits for the office.

I was laughing with Ryan while we were shooting these photos- this is my absolute favorite t-shirt of all time.  I found it at Kohl's at their after Christmas sale for $4.00.  Seriously.  Of course I grabbed it, and six years later, it still is my favorite!  The fabric is so soft and literally pairs with everything. 

Do you have a favorite piece that you just can't part with?

Sincerely,



3 comments:

  1. I've been searching for a good leather pencil skirt this season! This one is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you tire of that gorgeous bag you can just send it my way! Looking gorgeous my sweet friend!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice look. I must find that skirt myself! Also, thanks for sharing your lip color, I am always having to ask!

    XO Melissa
    I <3 Sale Rack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...