Wednesday, September 18, 2013

what i wore: just the essentials







Jacket: Wet Seal (similar here) | Jeans: Rock and Republic | Shoes: Asos (similar here) | Tee: Forever 21 (similar here) | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Sunnies: Anthropologie | Necklace: Two thrifted necklaces I tied together and Very Jane | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Jcrew 1, and Jcrew 2 | Lips: MAC Please Me

Some people's essentials consist of neutral closet staples.  My closet essentials currently consist of a camo utility jacket, a leopard clutch, and a gold tassel necklace.  I had seen a look very similar to this on a fellow blogger's blog (hey, Emily!).  Once I realized I had all of the ingredients to pull this look together, I was eager for the temperatures to lower so I could give it a whirl.

The weather here in Nashville has been AMAZING!  Typically we don't get too much of an autumn here in the south- it goes from hot and humid to freezing cold in a matter of days.  This past weekend I actually had to put on a jacket to go to dinner with hubs?!?!?

What will your autumn essentials be this year?

Sincerely,


1 comment:

  1. ugh i NEED that Clare Vivier clutch. i swear it's taunting me! haha, very cute look. i think my autumn essentials are my taupe booties, probably my leopard jacket that's similar to yours here, dark blue skinnies and lots of knit sweaters!

    xo, Lily on Fillmore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...