Monday, September 9, 2013

what i wore: happy 1st birthday WUYW!








Maxi Dress worn as a skirt: Hive & Honey (similar here- 25% off with the code STYLE25) | Tee: She Inside | Shoes: Ebay | Sunnies: Amazon | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew and Stella & Dot | Ring: Forternal | Necklace:  Ell and Emm

Today marks the one year anniversary of my dear blog, Wake Up Your Wardrobe!  Words cannot express how happy and proud I am of finally being fearless enough to start chronicling my own fashion adventures through blogging.  I feel that I have already grown in so many ways, as both a person and a blogger, in the short amount of time that has passed since I first hit "publish" on this post.

So many wonderful things have come from starting this blog.  I have become a more creative and confident person. I have made some wonderful friends.  I have had amazing opportunities, such a covering Nashville Fashion Week and being invited to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC (*fingers crossed I can actually attend next year*)! 

But most importantly, I feel that I have learned more about myself in the past year than I have in a long time.  I have learned how to challenge myself and put myself out there, even if there was a huge possibility that I couldn't succeed.  And for a type A/ perfectionist person like me, that is a big deal.  Success is measured in different ways for different people, but that in and of its self is a major milestone for me.

I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you who continue to read and support my blog.  It is truly wonderful to have a little corner of the internet to call your own, and connect with so many people around the world who share the same interests as you.

Below are some of my favorite posts from this previous year!


Happy Birthday, Wake Up Your Wardrobe!

Here's to hoping the next year will be just as fabulous!!

Sincerely,


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog and your fabulous style !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one year! I loved your little spill about overcoming your fear to start WUYW - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you girl!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgan!
    Your blog caught my eye and I really enjoy reading it! Love your fashion sense! I nominated your for Liebster Award, which is just a fun way to connect with other bloggers and answer questions to get to know one another. If you are interested, check out my post: http://www.threesweetpeasblog.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    xoxo
    jen
    www.threesweetpeasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...