Monday, September 2, 2013

what i wore: edgy glamour






Leather Peplum: Tinley Road | Tulle Skirt: Elysian Boutique | Shoes: Audrey Brooke | Bag: Chanel | Sunnies: Amazon | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and 4 | Ring: David Yurman | Lips: MAC Please Me

Don't you just love to play dress up some days?  Something about this ethereal tulle skirt makes me feel so feminine and playful.  Of course, I had to edge it up with a leather peplum top!  These Manolo Blahnik look-a-likes are from DSW, via my sweet husband giving a sweet surprise!  

Hope your all having a fabulous week!

Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new photo spot! And this leather top is perfection!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...