Wednesday, September 4, 2013

what i wore: casual camo







Camo Jacket: Forever 21 | Striped Sweater: Jcrew (old- similar here)| Denim Shorts: 7FAM | Shoes: Shoe Dazzle | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Sunnies: Anthropologie | Belt: Target | Brooch: Vintage Chanel | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew and Stella and Dot | Necklace: c/o Very Jane

I am going to go ahead and admit that I have worn this jacket way, way, way too many times to have owned it only for a mere 3 weeks!  If you had told me five years ago that I would be buying camo jackets, camo pants, and even camo scarves- I would have called you crazy. Yet, here I am, totally sold on the camo trend!
 
I love being able to mix it with a variety of classic prints, such as stripes and leopard.  I did have to find ways to glam it up, though.  Living in the south, I do not want to be confused with a real hunter ;) I did this by adding one of my FAVORITE Christmas presents I received from my parents last year, this vintage Chanel brooch.  I don't wear it as much as I should, to be honest I am almost too nervous to wear it out!

Are you all investing in some cute camo pieces for autumn?
 
PS: Please excuse my awkward hair as I begin
 the oh so painful process of growing it out 
through the "awkward length phase."

Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. I love the camo jacket! I have been wanting to add one to my wardrobe but still haven't found the right one for me! I don't blame you one bit for wearing it all the time, I would be too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie!
    Love how you fem'd up the cargo jacket with those gorgeous shoes.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...