Sunday, September 8, 2013

blogger spotlight: blasfemmes


This week's blogger spotlight is featuring the gorgeous Sandra of the uber stylish blog, Blasfemmes.  Sandra is a full time psychologist by day, and a total fashionista blogger by night.  Blasfemmes is one of the most inspirational blogs I have found!  I love Sandra's classic, feminine, and elegant style.  Her inspiration boards are always a hit, too!  Not to mention her beautiful backdrop of Lisbon, Portugal is always a nice little getaway for her readers!  Keep reading to find out more about Sandra, and be sure to stop by her blog to give her some love!
____________________________________________________________________________________


WUYW:  Of all of your posts, which outfit or feature has been your absolute favorite thus far?

I hate to play favorites, but “Wildly Happy." 


WUYW:  Why would you consider this your best post to date?

I don’t know if I can consider it my best post to date but it’s a classic look that I personally love and in which I’m wearing a few favorites: leopard print, pearl necklace and nude Louboutins.


WUYW:  How/why/when did you decide to start a fashion blog?

I kept seeking other blogs for inspiration but never really thought of creating my own. My boyfriend brought up the subject one day and I began to cherish the idea. Made sense: my love for fashion and our skills and...it happened. 


WUYW:  What was your biggest hesitation regarding starting a blog, and how did you overcome that hesitation?

Well, ironically I’m a very private person. I remember calling my girlfriends when I published my first photos on the blog and they were in shock. They never though I’d expose myself this way. I’ve always been happy as a ‘backstage’ type of person and the blog switched things up a bit. I’m not one to hesitate though, so if I got into this, let’s do it! 


WUYW:  What would be your biggest piece of advice for others who are just starting a blog?

“Do it with passion or not at all.” 


WUYW:  What do you do for a living? 

I’m a full-time psychologist! I also help my photographer boyfriend as an assistant in my spare time.  Eight hours of beauty sleep hardly happen for me.  


WUYW:  How would you describe your style? 

My style is versatile and moody and is also always changing, evolving with time. But I would say that is a mixture of feminine, romantic and "preppy".


WUYW:  If you could only save one item from your closet (heaven forbid), what item would it be?

This is giving me cold sweats! Haha! No, seriously, I’d save my Gucci watch, which was a very special gift. 


WUYW:  Who or what is currently influencing your style the most?

I really like the style of Olivia Palermo  and the Olsen twins (not original, sorry). Regarding OP, I especially like how she mixes high-end brands with affordable brands, like Zara. But both OP and the Olsen twins exude immense confidence and there is always a sense of sophistication in the way they dress. Anyway, my main source of inspiration are other bloggers and streetstyle sites that show the style of people all over the world.


WUYW:  If you could trade closets with anyone, who would it be with?

Tough one. I’d happily trade my closet for…my imaginary closet from Pinterest. That should keep me entertained for quite a while! 


____________________________________________________________________________________

Like what you see?
Find more of Sandra here!


A huge thanks to the lovely Sandra for interviewing on behalf of 
Wake Up Your Wardrobe for this week's blogger spotlight feature!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...