Monday, August 19, 2013

what i wore: with a bow on top







Blouse: c/o Red Dress Boutique | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Go Jane | Sunnies: Anthropologie | Clutch: Hello Fab | Bracelets: GroopDealz and Stella and Dot | Rings: Dillards and Forternal | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: Revlon Stormy Pink | Nails: China Glaze Dance Baby and Make an Entrance

I literally squealed when I opened my mailbox to find this adorable top from Red Dress Boutique!  Is this not the perfect "Girls Night Out" top?  I cannot wait to wear it for a friend's wedding upcoming wedding celebrations.  I really love this color on my particular skin tone, and think it goes perfectly with a pair of white skinnies.  I am definitely trying to get as much use out of these jeans as possible before the chilly weather makes its way to Tennessee.

The good news for you is that Red Dress Boutique has this particular top in a variety of colors.  So flattering and comfortable!  This is my favorite website to peruse for amazing Game Day (GO VOLS!) fashion.  So chic, southern, and affordable all at the same time.

Sincerely,


4 comments:

  1. Those nude heels with that top/those pants! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a bow on it! Loving this whole look pretty lady. You are so right - you rock this color!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Please vote for me to win a trip to NYFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those bow tops! So cute! Love that color! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...