Tuesday, August 13, 2013

what i wore: polkadot soiree- a blog collab w/ the sweetest thing







Dress: Asos- no longer available | Shoes: Ebay | Clutch: Tory Burch (similar here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum | Nails: Essie Fiji | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Hermes, Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, and Stella and Dot

I am so excited to be collaborating with one of my absolute favorite bloggers today, Miss Emily from The Sweetest Thing.  You may remember her from her blogger spotlight feature a few months ago!  Today, we are bringing you our own personal take on one of our favorite timeless trends- POLKADOTS! 

This dress from Asos is one of my favorites!  It is made of thick canvas material, which gives it a beautiful tulip shape on the skirt.  Pink with gold metallic polkadots?  Pretty much my dream dress.  I decided to pair my fun dress with a pop of pink Valentino-inspired heels, a Tory Burch clutch, and some Karen Walker-inspired sunnies.  

Emily also chose to style her polkadots with bright colors, but opted for an adorable yellow and white blouse with distressed jeans, neon Kate Spade heels, and a GORGEOUS Phillip Lim bag (so jealous).  Be sure to stop by her blog and check it out!

Happy Tuesday!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Adding you to my reading list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so fun!!!

    xox
    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...