Wednesday, August 14, 2013

what i wore: fall 2013 leather + florals







Top: Macy's (similar here) | Skirt: Tinley Road (similar here) | Shoes: GoJane | Clutch: Tory Burch (similar) | Sunnies: Amazon | Necklace: c/o VeryJane | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: GroopDealz and Stella and Dot | Nails: China Glaze Dance Baby and China Glaze Make an Entrance | Lips: Revlon Stormy Pink

You may remember me talking about a fabulous place called VeryJane earlier this week.  Well, today I am covering another Fall 2013/ Back to School trend that I am obsessed with- LEATHER.   I decided to top off this look with a floral peplum and a gorgeous mint and crystal necklace, kindly provided by VeryJane.  Leather shorts, dresses, skirts, jackets, and even tops are all of the rage for the upcoming fall season.  And not only in black- I am currently coveting tan/caramel tones, too!

VeryJane is one of my go-to websites that offers seriously affordable jewelry (my personal fav), among many other items.  Each day, new items are added to the site for up to 75% off normal prices, and are emailed to your inbox daily!  If you follow their Instagram account, you can even see sneak peeks of what will be added the following day.

Based in Lehi, Utah, Very Jane is a boutique daily deal web site where customers can get the clothing, jewelry and home d├ęcor fashions they want, at a price they love. With more than 200,000 subscribers, Very Jane is listed as the No. 3 startup to watch in the UV50 from Utah Valley BusinessQ. Both customers and sellers love how they work-with quality, deals and customer satisfaction in mind.

Sincerely,

5 comments:

  1. Love your style, glad I found your site! I am in Nashville, too!

    Jen
    www.threesweetpeasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! And love your blog! Please check out mine if you ever get a chance :)

    www.lovechampagnetaste.blogspot.com

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is everything - I am OBSESSED with this peplum top!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...