Friday, July 26, 2013

what i wore: wuyw + itsy bitsy indulgences do stripes

Shirt: Forever 21 | Dress: BB Dakota via Modcloth  | Shoes: Vince Camuto (thirfted- similar here) | Clutch: Tory Burch | Necklace: VeryJane | Sunnies: Anthropologie | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, and Stella and Dot
You may remember me introducing you dear readers to Shannon and Allison of Itsy Bitsy Indulgences on their blogger spotlight feature a few weeks ago.  So I was beyond flattered when Shannon sent me an email wanting to collaborate on a post featuring stripes.

Stripes?
Probably the most repeated pattern in my closet.
Classic and timeless, stripes will always be a staple that returns year after year, regardless of the season. 

I was very inspired to try tying this classic tee over a white dress once I saw the gorgeous
 Julia of Gal Meets Glam wear it this way.
via Gal Meets Glam
Itsy Bitsy Indulgences chose to style their favorite stripes by wearing a laid back nautical striped maxi dress with a gorgeous top knot- very Southern California! 
How perfect is the back of this dress?!?!

Find her post here!


Sincerely,


4 comments:

  1. <3 this fresh look! The red & white striped top is such a classic, too.

    xo, Lily on Fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have that very same top. Love the look you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the outfit and the setting you chose :) so beautiful!!


    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look sweetie. Miss you at last weeks dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...