Monday, July 15, 2013

what i wore: leopard is a neutral

 
 
 
 
 
 
Blouse: Forever 21 | Shorts: Forever 21 (similar here) | Shoes: GoJane | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Sunnies: Anthropologie | Bracelets: Jcrew via Ebay, Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, and Stella and Dot | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: VeryJane | Rings: Etsy 1 and Etsy 2 | Lips: MAC Please Me
 
If you didn't hear via Twitter, my sweetheart let me order the Clare Vivier Leopard Foldover Clutch a little bit early!  As soon as it came in, I began playing dress up in my closet.  The good news is,  leopard really has become a neutral, and this clutch looks FAB with everything I own.  
 
If you are looking for a more affordable version, I found a little something similar at Forever 21.

Happy Monday, and thanks so much for reading!

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. I agree, leopard is most definitely a neutral! I pair my leopard J.Crew clutch with nearly everything in my closet! Great post, and I'm glad your husband let you go ahead and purchase hat beauty :)

    Jessie

    jessieholmesspringer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is on my 'wishlist' right now! #ineedthatbag ;)

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...