Wednesday, July 3, 2013

what i wore: fourth of july picnic









Dress: Rachel Roy (on sale!) | Shoes: DSW (old- cute alternative) | Necklaces: Very Jane (similar here) and Forever 21 (similar) | Sunnies: Amazon | Ring: David Yurman | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, and Stella and Dot x 2 | Earrings: Jcrew | Watch: Michael Kors | Picnic Basket: Thrifted (similar here) | Lipstick: Covergirl Hot Passion

We are celebrating the Fourth of July/ Ryan's birthday at the beach house in Destin, Florida this week.  Which I am sure most of you know if you are following along with me on Instagram.  I hope everyone has a very happy, and safe, holiday!  

God Bless America!

Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. Cuuuteness! And totally jealous about your beach getaway! Soak up some sun for me!!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...