Monday, July 22, 2013

what i wore: camo barbie






Blouse: Forever 21 | Jeans: Zara (old- similar here) | Shoes: Ebay | Purse: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Amazon | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, Jcrew 3, and Stella and Dot | Watch: Michael Kors |  Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum 

One of the biggest trends I have been seeing in stores lately is the military trend.  Camo prints, utility jackets, khakis and olive greens- it is everywhere for Fall 2013.  Although I am totally on board with the trend, I am still extremely girly and like the juxtaposition of girly glam paired with GI Joe prints. Which leads me to the shoes...

I cannot tell you how badly I wanted the pair of Valentino knock-offs from Torrid.  They were completely sold out of size 7, but it was rumored that they ran a little small.  I immediately had my mother track a pair down in Memphis and get them for me.  Unfortunately, they were waaaaaaaay too big for me.  Then I found these miracles on Ebay- and I am hooked!  I got the pink pair and the black pair.  The heel height it perfect and they are so well made.  

Expect to see these a lot in the near future.

Sincerely,


4 comments:

  1. girl this look is awesome! can't ever have too much pink!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hard and soft combo here of pink & camo! Well done!! Have a great week :)

    xoxo, Steph
    White Coat Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes better anyways. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...