Saturday, July 20, 2013

blogger spotlight: champagne lifestyle on a beer budget



   I am so excited for this week's blogger spotlight!

   Meet Hannah Hagler, the author of Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget.  We all know how much I love a good deal, and Hannah is totally on the same page.  Her adorable style and penny saving tips are the main focus of her blog, but she also features DIY, food, life, and even home design. This gal definitely has a sense of style that is to be envied.  

Keep reading to find out more about Hannah and her blog
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
  
 
WUYW:  Of all of your posts, which outfit or feature has been your absolute favorite thus far?

My favorite is post is my cobalt dress in the harbor.  I love it because we sort of stumbled upon the harbor as a picture location, and it ended up being so perfect with the blue dress.  


WUYW:  Why would you consider this your best post to date?

I don't know if it is necessarily the best, but it is my favorite because it is the most unique out of all of my outfit posts.


WUYW:  How/why/when did you decide to start a fashion blog?

My blog started as a place to put my thoughts, DIY projects, and wishlists.  After I had been blogging for awhile, my friend who works for a dress company and asked me to style one of their dresses three ways...and I did.  It got such good feedback, and I had such wonderful support from fellow bloggers, that I decided to go for it!  It was very intimidating and scary, but I'm glad I did it. 


WUYW:  What was your biggest hesitation regarding starting a blog, and how did you overcome that hesitation?

My biggest hesitation was the commitment -- it has almost become a second full-time job!  I overcame it by making a schedule, and committing to blogging an hour in the evenings, and on the weekends when I can.


WUYW:  What would be your biggest piece of advice for others who are just starting a blog?

Reading other blogs is very helpful, and a lot of them offer tips for blogging.  Also, be yourself, and make sure it is always FUN for you.  And last, interact with other bloggers!


WUYW:  What do you do for a living? 

I work in financial advising.  I have always had a love for saving money (hence, the blog name!) and I love helping others with their finances. 


WUYW:  How would you describe your style?

I would say it's classic, bold, & feminine.  Working in an office has molded my style into something much more sophisticated, and I like to focus on investing in staple items that I can accessorize.


WUYW:  If you could only save one item from your closet (heaven forbid), what item would it be?

My Christian Louboutin Decollette Pumps!  They are my first pair of designer shoes.


WUYW:  Who or what is currently influencing your style the most? 

I love Blair from Atlantic-Pacific, Julia from Gal Meets Glam, and Olivia Palermo.


WUYW:  If you could trade closets with anyone, who would it be with? 

Olivia Palermo!


__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Like what you see?
Find more of Hannah here:
 
  
A big thanks to Hannah for interviewing 
on behalf of Wake Up Your Wardrobe!

Sincerely,

  

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous girl! Thank you for the introduction! I love her style, especially the white vest outfit!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my $50 J.Crew giftcard giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...