Monday, June 24, 2013

what i wore: oliva palermo inspired leopard shorts








So, I saw this outfit on Miss Olivia Palermo via Pinterest and knew I had to recreate it!  
Perfect summer outfit with a touch of sass.


Blouse: Jcrew (similar here- on MAJOR sale) | Shorts: Forever 21 (similar here) | Purse: Tory Burch (similar here) | Shoes: Shoedazzle (similar here) | Sunnies:  Amazon | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, Stella and Dot x 2, and Hermes | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Very Jane (similar here) | Ring: David Yurman | Earrings:  Jcrew

Happy Monday!


PS:  With all of the changes in Google Reader, please make sure you follow me via Bloglovin or some other source :) 
Also, be sure to leave me your link so I can follow along, too!

Sincerely,



1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...