Wednesday, June 26, 2013

what i wore: neon pink







Shirt: Jcrew (old- similar here) | Shorts: Target | Shoes: GoJane (sold out- similar here) | Necklace: Jcrew (ON SALE) | Purse: Tory Burch (similar) | Sunnies: Amazon | Earrings: Jcrew | Bracelets:  Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, and Stella and Dot x 2 | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: David Yurman | Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum

So, I just couldn't believe that these adorable shorts came from J.crew- ahem- I mean Target!  I found them the same day I ran across their darling neon pink seahorse button up and knew they would be the perfect pair.  As it turns out, these shorts have been a perfect match for several things in my closet!  
What can I say?  I will never, ever outgrow the color pink!

PS:  If you are not aware of Go Jane, please do yourself a favor and get acquainted with their website.  If you are ever in a pinch, or need CHEAP shoes QUICK- head to their site.  SO many of their shoes mimic Zara- which in my opinion has some of the best shoes ever.  I scored these heels in nude and black for $19.99- total no brainer.

PSS:  With all of the changes in Google Reader, please make sure you follow me via Bloglovin or some other source :) 
Also, be sure to leave me your link so I can follow along, too!

Thanks for reading!


Sincerely,





1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...