Monday, June 10, 2013

what i wore: beach day chic








Sweater: Ann Taylor (old) | Suit: Victoria's Secret (old) | Sandals: GoJane (old- similar here) | Beach Bag: Gift | Beach Bag Tag: c/o Island Company | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Panama Hat: Forever 21 (no longer available- similar here) | Monogram Necklace: Etsy | Mermaid Glass: Lolita

To be perfectly honest with you- this is more of what my outfits consist of when we are down at the beach!  I was on a major hunt for a cute coverup, and then I remembered I had not yet worn this sweater I got on sale last summer from Ann Taylor.  I also have one in black, and they have turned out to be the perfect beach essential.  Easy to throw on over a suit, not too revealing, and not too hot to wear in the Florida heat.

I also was wanting the beautiful Panama Hat that J.crew has on their site currently, but found this much more affordable option at Forever 21.  I am not a huge lover of hats on myself, but promised that I would work harder to keep my face out of the sun this summer. 

Mission Accomplished!

Sincerely,



1 comment:

  1. Cute and comfy! I wish I was at the beach instead of at my desk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...