Monday, May 20, 2013

what i wore: secret garden- floral romper















Romper: Francesca's (old) similar here | Sweater: Asos (old) similar here | Shoes: Ann Taylor | Purse: Chanel | Sunnies: Prada | Jewelry: Hermes, Jcrew, Michael Kors, and Jcrew

Bonjour! 

Another Monday following a super fun weekend! We went out to dinner and to see "The Lion King" on Broadway Friday night.  Saturday we went to the Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale- excuse me while I have a nerdy teacher moment- it was so awesome!  All of these children's books were 50% off or more, which is great because, if you haven't heard, I am moving down from fourth grade to first grade beginning in August.  This means I am pretty much rebuilding my classroom library from scratch!  We also saw "The Great Gatsby" on Saturday night- which I personally thought was amazing.

I cannot believe this is officially my last week of school as a fourth grade teacher.  Definitely bittersweet.  I have only ever taught fourth grade, so I am a little nervous AND excited about my upcoming move. 

Also, we leave for Destin, FL as of this upcoming Saturday- so excited!  
Stay tuned for some sun and sand filled posts ;)

PS: Please excuse my uber-short hair.  
It was not a happy experience, but it is growing on me! 

Sincerley,




7 comments:

  1. Such a cute look. I love the graphic sweater with floral shorts! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look. I love the graphic sweater with floral shorts! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the floral romper with the bonjour sweater! Quirky & cute! And I remember LOVING scholastic as a child - it was always so fun to look through the flyers & order books! Total flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving how you wore the floral trend here :) And it's awesome that you utilized the romper as shorts!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect spring outfit.
    Love it, especially the shorts and the back drop.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Just realized we're both totally posing by the same pretty blooms on the same day! So fun! :)

    And I just love this outfit. That romper worn as shorts is adorable!! I'm loving your hair this short too!! SO cute!

    xx
    Katie
    www.PearlsandTwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt, the neon pink flowers, your chic hair - love it all!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...