Monday, May 6, 2013

what i wore: cinco de mayo maxi dress

 











Denim Vest: Thrifted (similar here) | Maxi Dress: Victoria Secret (last year's- similar here) | Belt: Target | Sandals: Target | Bag: Coach | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Necklace: Very Jane | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Jcrew 1, Jcrew 2, Asos, and Stella & Dot | Knuckle Rings: Old Navy

This is what I wore to celebrate one of my favorite holidays, Cinco de Mayo.  Any excuse for margaritas and Mexican food, right?  It has basically been monsooning in Nashville for the past week, so I tried to sneak some shoots in between rain showers!  Unfortunately, with the rain came MUCH cooler temperatures (and flat hair), which is why I opted for this maxi and a denim vest.  I almost cartwheeled when I found this vest for $3 at the thrift store :)

Adios, amigos!

Sincerely,




1 comment:

  1. Love the maxi ~ I'm a big fan of toile ~ and the dress and the belt are perfect with it. Cute look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...